Surgical Experience & Benefits +
The surgical staff at Winter Park Surgical Associates are Board certified and licensed to practice Medicine and Surgery in the State of Florida. We are experts in minimally-invasive surgery and most surgical procedures can be managed in a minimally invasive manner. We believe in the way medicine and surgery used to be practiced, developing relationships with our patients based on compassion and mutual respect.
- No more delays – You will never have to wait weeks to see a surgeon. We see most referrals within 7 days and always work in urgent requests within 24 hours.
- Experience – Dr. Koller has been in private surgical practice since 1996. He knows the anxiety that seeing a surgeon can produce and does what it takes to make his patients feel comfortable and cared for.
- Top Quality – Good judgment, consistent, well thought out care plans and excellent surgical skill are the keys to a successful operation. Dr. Koller guarantees all three.
- Personal Care – Winter Park Surgical Associates is a small, traditional three-physician practice. You will never get a taped message during business hours, and our staff is always friendly and reliable.
Quality Surgical Care +
In addition to managing all general surgical emergencies, the team at Winter Park Surgical Associates manages all routine general surgical issues, including:
- Hernia Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Surgery of the Breast
- Surgery of the Abdomen
- Management of Non-Healing Wounds
- Hemodialysis Access Surgery
- Surgery of the Colon and Rectum
- Thyroid and Parathyroid Surgery
- Robotic Surgery
Home By Lunch +
Most outpatient procedures take about 45 to 60 minutes. Most patients having their surgery in the morning are resting in the comfort of their own home by lunchtime. Our procedures are performed under the appropriate choice of anesthesia by the finest Board-certified anesthesiologists. Your comfort and individual needs are always our first priority at Winter Park Surgical Associates.